Thursday, July 12, 2012

LDS Salt Lake City SLC Temple Painting



"A Mother's Heart and Soul" by Jessica Taufer
Acrylic Painting

Includes the Church of Latter-day Saints Salt Lake City temple, a silhouette of a mother and three children holding hands, a bright and colorful sunset, and some foliage. Painted in the style of intense impressionism.

Original: 16" x 20" on stretched canvas $2299

Printed on photo paper:
3" x 5" $7.99
5" x 7" $10.99
8" x 10" $16.99

Printed on stretched canvas (comes ready to hang):
11" x 14" $129.99 
16" x 20" $159.99 

"While I was painting this, I often thought about how I want my three kids to know the love of the Savior. They can feel that love by visiting the temple and learning about how our family can be together forever through the atonement of Jesus Christ. I added the bright, colorful sunset because of how I feel whenever I see beautiful things exist in nature. I could watch a sunset and be completely at peace, knowing that it was He who created it and He has a plan for each of us. I originally painted this after seeing a similar painting by Daniel Wall" -- Jessica Taufer

Please note that due to size restrictions, the foliage at the bottom has been cropped on the 3" x 5" and 5" x 7" prints. Also note that due to variations of computer monitor screens and printers, the colors might look a little different in real life.


I will ship internationally for an additional charge. Please email me at jessica@sharpcrochethook.com with any questions.











No comments:

Post a Comment